Some courses may allow guest access
Is this your first time here?
Most of the features of this school site are available without creating an account and logging into the site. But, for full access to courses you'll need to take a minute to create a new account for yourself on this web site. This is necessary so that we can track your progress, allow you to come back to where you left off in a course, issue you a certificate at the end, and allow you to review and reprint your past history and certificates when you wish. So here are the steps:
- Fill out the New Account form with your details.
- An email will be immediately sent to your email address.
- Read your email, and click on the web link it contains.
- Your account will be confirmed and you will be logged in.
- Now, select the course you in which want to participate. You may be asked if you want to enroll in the course, and the answer is YES!
- You can now access the full course. From now on you will only need to enter your personal username and password (in the form on this page) to log in and access any course in which you have enrolled.